Business, payment and delivery conditions for the Galakthorrö online offer.
In the business dealings with the purchaser will be valid exclusively the mentioned General Terms and Conditions (AGB). The purchaser's General Terms and Conditions will only be valid as far as the vendor has expressly consented to them. Any rules that deviate therefrom only will be considered as accepted in case this was previously agreed upon in writing.
Our offers are to be understood as subject to changes and require our ability to supply. They are subject to alterations.
The contract will only be concluded with the acceptance of the order. The order will be accepted as a general rule by sending an order confirmation per e-mail. We are entitled to reject acceptance of the order.
1. Insofar as nothing else is agreed on, the consignment will be sent from the Galakthorrö warehouse to the delivery address indicated by the purchaser. The purchaser will be charged for any additional costs that accrue, if the purchaser or other assigned person is not present at the indicated delivery address when the goods are delivered.
2. The purchaser has to pay for all delivery costs. Galakthorrö will inform the purchaser about these costs in the order confirmation. The delivery costs depend on the required shipping option as well as on the size and weight of the consignment. If not otherwise required by the purchaser, Galakthorrö uses the cheapest shipping option available with Deutsche Post, Hermes, DHL or any other parcel service. The purchaser has to pay for any additional costs that accrue due to special forms of delivery requested by the purchaser (e.g. express delivery). Galakthorrö will inform the purchaser about these costs on request.
3. In the order confirmation Galakthorrö informs the purchaser about the approximate time of delivery. Galakthorrö states this information on basis of the delivery information released by the specified shipper. Galakthorrö does not guarantee to meet a special delivery date. In case of new releases delays in delivery may arise. The purchaser will be informed about the delay to be expected.
4. The purchaser will receive a confirmation of shipment by e-mail when the goods are dispatched from the Galakthorrö stock.
Galakthorrö is not responsible for goods sent not insured.
1. All prices are given in EURO currency incl. 19% VAT. All prices are subject to be changed by Galakthorrö at any time.
2. The purchaser can settle the purchasing price exclusively per advance payment, as a rule by bank transfer or per advance payment through PayPal (for foreign customers). Galakthorrö only accepts payments made in EURO currency.
3. If the purchaser is in default of payment, Galakthorrö shall be entitled to charge default interest at a rate of 5% per year over the base lending rate specified by the European Central Bank. If Galakthorrö suffers a higher loss (e.g. due to return debit notes), Galakthorrö can demand for reimbursement of the higher loss instead of default interest.
4. The amount invoiced is due for payment on receipt of the invoice which is attached to the delivered goods.
5. The purchaser has to take care of any charges that may accrue from international bank transactions.
The purchaser shall only be entitled to set-off, if his counter claims have been recognized in a legally effective manner or are uncontested by Galakthorrö.
Until complete payment of the sales price has been effected, the delivered goods shall remain the property of Galakthorrö.
1. The legal provisions are valid for defects to the goods sold (§§ 434 ff BGB). It is forbidden to assign these claims to third parties. Unless otherwise stated hereunder, further claims on the part of the purchaser are excluded, e.g. compensation for any consequential harm caused by defective goods. Galakthorrö is therefore not liable for any damages except for damages to the actual delivered goods.
2. Galakthorrö emphasises that in spite of all the extraordinary diligence taken with regard to the management of the range of products, it can not be excluded in individual cases that audio or video recordings or printed matter contain contents that are not conform with legal standards or contra bonos mores or morally harmful to young people. Galakthorrö shall expressly assume no guarantee that no content of the above mention kind is contained in the delivered audio or video recordings or printed matter. The assertion of any claims for damages in this respect is excluded.
3. Galakthorrö emphasizes that in spite of all the extraordinary diligence taken with regard to the management of the range of products, it can not be excluded in individual cases that audio or video recordings or printed matter have been produced which infringe on intelectual property rights or ancillary copyright. Galakthorrö shall expressly assume no guarantee that the delivered audio or video recordings or printed matter do not infringe on intelectual property rights or ancillary copyright. The assertion of any claims for damages in this respect is excluded.
4. The disclaimers of warranty or limitation of liability specified in paragraphs 1 to 3 here in are also applicable to Galakthorrö's employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
5. The disclaimers of warranty or limitation of liability specified in paragraphs 1 to 4 here in do not apply, if the damages result from intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty or if personal injury is involved or if there has been an intentional or grossly negligent infringement or breach of moral standards. They are also not applicable, if the purchaser claims damages according to §§ 1 und 4 of the Product Liability Law.
6. In those cases where Galakthorrö provides rectification in the form of replacement, the purchaser is obliged to return the originally delivered goods to Galakthorrö at the expense of Galakthorrö within 30 days of receipt of the replacement delivery.
7. Claims that are made as a result of defects become invalid after two years from the date of delivery to the purchaser.
In Germany manufacturers and/or distributors of packaging material have to fulfil the obligations according to the regulations on packaging (German Verpackungs-Verordnung, VerpackV). We have commissioned NOVENTIZ GmbH (Dürener Straße 350, 50935 Cologne) with performing this obligation for us. By participating in their licensing system it is ensured that for all packaging material reported to NOVENTIZ our return & re-use obligations according to VerpackV are fulfilled.
The invalidity of any of the preceding conditions will not alter the validity of the remaining conditions and of the contract as a whole.
Applicable will be the legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany exclusing the UN-convention on contracts for the international sale of goods.
In case the customer is a merchant or a juridical person of public law, the exclusive legal venue for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship will be the competent Court for our legal address in Braunschweig.